Salary Level 3, Remuneration Package $70,997.95 including salary, superannuation and leave loading plus generous leave provisions (including Salary $55,903.90 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation plus 17.5% pro rata Annual Leave Loading).
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is responsible for supporting the Council Services Coordinator in the management of the Community by providing clerical, administrative, support and to liaise with visitors to the Community.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Effective written, oral communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with a wide range of people from diverse cultures with respect and courtesy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of administrative and human resource principles.
- A high level of client focus with the ability to take initiative and solve problems.
- Proven ability to work professionally in a team and maintain integrity and confidentiality.
- Agreement to undertake an NT Police Criminal History check and hold a current C Class drivers license.
Knowledge of the NT Local Government computer systems.
Knowledge of Work Health and Safety principles.
Certificate II in Communication or Office Work.
Contact person: Shane Vels, Council Services Coordinator on 08 8956 4820, or email Shane.Vels@centraldesert.nt.gov.au
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Recruitment Team and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org