Salary Level 4, Remuneration Package $78,210 including salary, superannuation and leave loading plus generous leave provisions (including Salary $61,583 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation plus 17.5% pro rata Annual Leave Loading).
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is responsible for supporting the Council Services Manager in the management of the Community by providing clerical, administrative, operational support and to liaise with visitors to the Community.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations and ability to provide effective leadership in a cross-cultural environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and a basic knowledge of human resource management and administrative principles.
- Demonstrated good customer service skills with an ability to liaise with internal and external clients orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated literacy, numeracy and computer keyboard skills of a high standard, with emphasis on word processing and spreadsheets.
- Sound knowledge of Service Centre Delivery financial recording and reporting systems.
- Excellent planning and time management skills with an ability to manage competing priorities.
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Agreement to an NT Police Criminal History checks and hold a current C Class drivers license.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience.
Contact person: Peter van Heusden, Council Services Manager on 08 8966 9911, or email Peter.VanHeusden@centraldesert.nt.gov.au
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Recruitment Team and emailed to email@example.com