Salary Level 7, $79,385.03 per annum.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of the Aged and Disability Services Manager and in accordance with Council corporate plans, policies, relevant legislation and funding requirements, this position has a focus on ongoing strategic and operational projects to support the Aged and Disability Services team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to the strategic planning of the Aged and Disability Services Program to ensure the Council’s vision is being implemented and the communities’ needs are being met.
- Manage the facilities works and maintenance projects to ensure all Aged and Disability services meet Environmental Health and Aged Care Quality standards.
- Manage specific service development projects focused on continuous improvement and/or quality assurance as directed by the Aged and Disability Services Manager.
- Work in conjunction with the Aged and Disability Services Manager to ensure all policies, procedures and job descriptions are current, appropriate and meet funding and legislative requirements.
- Provide support and assistance to the Aged and Disability Services Manager to implement aged care and disability reform agendas and assist with change management strategies.
- Provide high level clerical, human resources and administrative coordination and support in accordance with the Aged and Disability team work plan and workflow.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of the program’s continuous improvement plan, risk management plan and communication strategy.
- Effectively contribute as a member of a team and promote a safe and harmonious work environment.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the Aged and Disability Services Manager.
Contact person: Marie Rayeroux - Manager Aged & Disability Services, email firstname.lastname@example.org call 08 8958 9546.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form and emailed to email@example.com