Salary Level 4 $60,974 - $65,192 per annum with subsidised rent.
Attractive conditions include 6 weeks annual leave plus 17.5% leave loading, superannuation, and generous leave provisions.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of the Aged & Disability Services Manager and in accordance with Council corporate plans, policies and relevant legislation, this position is responsible for coordinating the Community Aged & Disability Services in accordance with program guidelines and in a culturally sensitive manner.
The ideal candidate will have
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations and ability to provide effective leadership in a cross-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated experience of the delivery of Community Aged & Disability Services in rural remote communities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Residential Aged Care, CHSP, Home Care Packages, Carer Respite or Disability service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to team lead, and develop staff from a range of backgrounds and in a cultural context.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent ability to build external stakeholder relationships, demonstrate negotiation, consultation, networking and partnering skills.
- Knowledge and understanding Work Health and Safety processes and reporting.
- Current Driver’s Licence ,
- First Aid Certificate and Anaphylaxis symptoms
- Criminal History Police Check/ Ochre card
Contact person: Katie Snell, Aged & Disability Services Manager on 08 8958 9555 / 0439 308 818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form and emailed to email@example.com