Salary Level 3 $55,350-$59,571 per annum plus 17.5% leave loading 9.5% superannuation
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of the Area Coordinator - Early Childhood and in accordance with Council corporate plans and policies and relevant legislation this position is responsible for coordinating and implementation of the day to day activities and operations fo the Early Childhood Program.
The Children Services facilitator supports, supervises, trains, and develops Local Playgroup and Library staff.
Subsidised furnished accommodation will be provided with this position
The ideal candidate will have:
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations and ability to provide effective leadership in a cross-cultural environment.
- Experience in coordinating the delivery of community development programs with a focus on health and wellbeing that increased community engagement and knowledge.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved with Children Services.
- Ensure Occupational Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to.
- Current Driver’s Licence and willingness to work in remote communities.
Contact person: Kerrie Leonard – Operations Coordinator - Children’s Services on 0417 973 541.
To apply for this position, please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of the Recruitment Team and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org