No Accomodation will be provided with this position.
Salary $25.14 per hour. This is a part-time fixed term position up to 22.8 hours per week plus 17.5% leave loading, 9.5% superannuation and annual leave (pro rata)
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Inslander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position provides support to the Operations Coordinator - Children Services
The ideal candidate will have:
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations.
- Proven ability to carry out all the tasks associated witht eh collection and return of library resources.
- Demonstrated cross-cultural communication skills with an ability to produce computer generated reports.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prepare and conduct library programs.
- Experience in digitalising media.
- Proven ability to work as part of a small team.
For more information and help with the application, please go to CDP Office or contact Maree Axford Operations Co-Ordinator Children's Services Maree.Axford@centraldesert.nt.gov.au or on phone 08 8958 9536/ 0428 425 584