Salary Level 7, Remuneration Package $88,091 including salary, superannuation and leave loading plus generous leave provisions (including Salary $78,992 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation plus 17.5% pro rata Annual Leave Loading).
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is responsible for Core Services, Contract Services, Staff Management, Capital Works, Council Assets, Strategic Development, Council Finance and Administration, Stakeholder Relationships, and Community Development in Community.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience living and working in remote Indigenous communities, preferably with a Regional Council or similar service provider.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a range of service delivery activities and programs including the control and reporting on budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and develop staff and a commitment to continuous improvement, business excellence and career advancement.
- Competent decision making skills and an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Sound knowledge of Work Health and Safety requirements.
- Current open drivers licence
- Relevant management or technical tertiary qualifications
- Willingness to undertake further studies and professional development.
Contact person: Sascha McKell on 0408 239 194 or email Sascha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Recruitment Team and emailed to email@example.com