AN ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE CIRCA $155,000 - $175,000 PA, COMMENSURATE WITH KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior manager who is aspiring to be a Director to take their career to a whole new level.
It is also a wonderful opportunity for a Director to enjoy the excitement and challenge of leading the delivery of services across 9 remote geographical dispersed Indigenous Communities located in the Central Desert Regional Council's Local Government Area in the Northern Territory.
This position forms part of the Executive Management Team and will provide leadership and direction to all staff within this directorate through guidance and encouragement in line with the organisation's objectives and Corporate Values.
In addition to strong leadership skills and relevant experience within the directorates’ areas of responsibility, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong community engagement skills and the ability to mentor and develop people and teams in a multicultural workforce.
Applicants MUST address the selection criteria detailed in the information package. Previous applicants need not apply.
- Creates Vision and Gives Direction
- Develops People
- Manages Resources and Risks
- Promotes and Achieves Quality Outcomes
- Understands Relationships
- Self Awareness and Self Management
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to business, management and/or local government.
- An exemplary track record of accomplishment at a Senior Management/Executive level (or demonstrated ability to perform at this level) in achieving best value service delivery to customers.
- Strong management experience.
- C Class Drivers licence, ability to drive a 4WD vehicle.
- Hold a current first aid certificate or have the ability to obtain this qualification.
A confidential conversation can be obtained by contacting Diane Hood on 08 8958 9530. Diane.Hood@centraldesert.nt.gov.au
Canvassing of Councillors will disqualify intending applicants from consideration.
To apply for this position please download the detailed information package and apllication for advertised vacancy form. Applicants MUST address the selection criteria detailed in the information package and also need to submit the "Application for Advertised Vacancy" form.
Applications should be marked to the attention of Recruitment Team and emailed to email@example.com