Salary Level 1, $42,547.24 per annum.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of Early Childhood Coordinator – Laramba and in accordance with Council corporate plans and policies and relevant legislation this position is responsible for coordinating and implementation of the day to day activities and operations of the Early Childhood Program.
The ideal candidate will have:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise children at all times
• Assist with nutritious snacks and lunches for the children using safe food handling practices
• Set up, run and clean-up activities for children
• Positively interact and engage children with activities
• Work positively within team and help each other.
• Attend training and staff meetings
• Assist with Early childhood program for individual children and their families
• Communicate and liaise with families and other staff to ensure high quality early childhood is being provided
• Work with relevant stakeholders to help the children grow strong and healthy
• Maintain awareness of WH&S standards in the workplace and encourage safe working practices including daily checklists
• Assist with day to day cleaning and maintenance of CDRC resources
• Attend staff meetings and training as required
Contact person for further information : Kate Procter on 08 8958 9542 or e-mail to Kate.Procter@centraldesert.gov.au
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information package. Applicants need to address the selection criteria in writing and submit an "Application for Advert" Form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Recruitment Team and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org