Salary Level 6, Remuneration Package $80,609 including salary, superannuation and leave loading plus generous leave provisions (including Salary $72,273 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation plus 17.5% pro rata Annual Leave Loading).
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of the HR Manager and in accordance with Council corporate plans, policies and relevant legislation, this position is responsible for supporting the HR Manager in the provision of high level operational and strategic HR Services to the Executive Management Team, Managers, Coordinators and Employees spread across Council’s 5 Service Delivery Centres.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A 3 year degree in Human Resources Management/Business Management or equivalent.
• A professional, customer focused manner and ability to facilitate and work with all levels of staff and management to achieve Strategic Human Resource outcomes.
• Demonstrated experience/capacity in providing reliable and professional advice to management at all levels across a broad spectrum of human resources issues.
• Ability to interact effectively with people from different cultures
• Excellent written, analytical and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate across all levels within the business.
• Demonstrated ability to use coaching skills to influence adoption of good human resource practices.
• Demonstrated ability to carry out multiple HR tasks and achieve set goals within the required time frame.
• Competence in the use of Microsoft Office Software (or equivalent), with particular competencies in the use of HRIS programs.
Contact person: Innocent Ndhlovu - Human Resources Manager on (08) 8958 9512, or email Innocent.Ndhlovu@centraldesert.nt.gov.au
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of the Recruitment Team and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org