Salary Level 4, $61,583.83 per annum. This is a contract position for 6 months.
Operating under the direction of the Human Resources Manager and in accordance with Regional Council corporate plans and policies and relevant legislation the objectives of this position are to:
- To assist the Human Resources department implement and maintain professional human resource administrative systems.
- Assist the Human Resources department provide a high level of expertise in all aspects of Human Resource Management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a human resources or administrative role.
- Demonstrated high standard of computer skills including Microsoft office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to collect, collate and analyse data, and maintain a high standard of record keeping, with high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated high level time management skills and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to observe the need for confidentiality
- Knowledge of Local Government operations.
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations and ability to effectively operate in a cross-cultural environment.
Contact person: Suzanne Lollback Act. Human Resources Manager on telephone 08 8958 9522 or email Suzanne.Lollback@centraldesert.nt.gov.au
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Due to the urgent need to fill this position, Council will review applications as and when they are received and will shortlist, interview and appoint a suitable candidate from the application/applications received.