No Accomodation will be provided with this position.
Salary $25.27 per hour. This is a part-time fixed term position up to 22.5 hours per week plus 17.5% leave loading, 9.5% superannuation and annual leave (pro rata)
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Inslander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is responsible for the borrowing and return of library resources, answering reference queries from people using the library, inter-library loans, providing activities for children and adults, assisting library users.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations.
- Proven ability to carry out all the tasks associated witht eh collection and return of library resources.
- Demonstrated cross-cultural communication skills with an ability to produce computer generated reports.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prepare and conduct library programs.
- Experience in digitalising media.
- Proven ability to work as part of a small team.
For more information and help with the application, please go to CDP Office.