Salary Level 3, Salary $55,903.90 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation plus 17.5% pro rata Annual Leave Loading.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is the receptionist for the CDRC office in Alice Springs. The incumbent will perform receptionist duties by phone or on a face to face basis. The position is responsible for assisting with administration, promoting a favourable public image, and providing high quality support to customers..
The ideal candidate will have:
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations and ability to operate effectively in a cross-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated literacy, numeracy and computer keyboard skills of a high standard.
- Demonstrated experience in accurate data entry as per statutory requirements of organisation records keeping policy.
- Demonstrated good customer service and cross-cultural communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to order office supplies, stock take and maintain office equipment.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure and strong attention to detail skills.
- Sound knowledge of Work Health and Safety requirements.
- Previous proven experience of working in Corporate and Customer Services.
- Agreement to an NT Police Criminal History checks.
- Hold a current C Class driver’s license
- High levels of numeracy skills.
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication usually required to provide the service to internal customers, other than answering occasional queries.
Contact person for further information: Anu Talwar, Operations Support Manager, on 08 8958 9511 or mobile 0428 434 911.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and must address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Recruitment Team and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org