Salary Level 10, Remuneration Package $120,659 including salary, superannuation and leave loading plus generous leave provisions (including Salary $108,196 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation plus 17.5% pro rata Annual Leave Loading).
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position provides high level management and overall responsibility for Councils Core and Contract Services as well as staff, asset and financial management in five Council’s Eastern communities.
The ideal candidate will have:
1. Previous experience living and working in remote Indigenous communities, preferably with a Regional Council or similar service provider.
2. Demonstrated experience in managing a range of service delivery activities and programs such as municipal essential services.
3. Proven ability in the formulation, control and reporting of annual budgets.
4. Competent decision making skills and an analytical approach to problem solving.
5. Sound knowledge of Work Health and Safety requirements.
6. Current NT Drivers open licence
Contact person: Kym Davies, Director Remote Council Services on 0428 768 307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Recruitment Team and emailed to email@example.com