Salary Level 4 $61,583.83 per annum
People of Aboriginal and Torre Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of the Council Services Manager and in accordance with Council corporate plans and policies and relevant legislation this position is responsible for supporting the Council Services Manager in the management of the Community by providing clerical, administrative, operational support and to liaise with visitors to the Community.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sensitively to issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a basic knowledge of human resource management and administrative principles.
- Demonstrated good customer service skills with an ability to liaise with internal and external clients orally and in writing.
- Sound knowledge of Service Centre Delivery financial recording and reporting systems.
- Excellent planning and time management skills with an ability to manage competing priorities.
- Sound knowledge of Work Health and Safety requirements.
- Agreement to an NT Police Criminal History checks and hold a current C Class drivers license.
- Demonstrated literacy, numeracy and computer skills
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant experience.
Contact person: Tim Parslow, Council Services Manager-Lajamanu on telephone 8974 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Recruitment Team and emailed to email@example.com