No accommodation will be offered with this position.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary $42,125.98 per annum plus 25% casual loading (pro rata).
Hours of Work will be as and when required. Applicants must have NT Drivers Licence.
This position provides support to the Homelands Services Manager/Team Leader Works- Utopia
The ideal candidate will have:
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations.
- Demonstrated experience in operating plant and equipment for community development proposes.
- Demonstrated ability to operate safely within a workshop environment.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
For more information and help with the application please go to My Pathways or contact the CEO of Urapuntja Aboriginal Corporation