- About Council
- Our Communities
- The Shire
- Our Services
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
In accordance with Section 29 (3) of the Financial Administration Regulations, please note the following tenders have recently been approved by Council or Finance Committee:
5 July 2012, Resolution of the Finance and Audit Committee:
- Veterinary Services to Aboriginal communities and outstations within the Central Desert Shire region for 2012-2013 to Aboriginal Community Veterinary Services for a contract price of $124,000 (ex GST)
17 May 2012, Resolution of the Finance and Audit Committee:
- Roadworks on Yuelamu Access Road, Yuelamu Community internal roads and Nyirripi Access Road to D & C Dehne Constructions at a tendered price of $527,071 (ex GST)
12 April 2012, Resolution of Council [302/2012]:
- Nyirripi & Yuendumu CDEP Activity Centres to S&R Building and Construction Pty Ltd. Tendered Amount $532,646 (ex GST).
- Lajamanu CDEP Activity Centre to MS Maintenance. Tendered Amount $253,020 (ex GST).
- Lajamanu Women’s Centre Building Upgrade to MS Maintenance. Tendered Amount $176,980 (ex GST).
- Yuelamu CDEP Activity Centre to Pedersen Pty Ltd. Tendered Amount $402,174 (ex GST)
- Laramba CDEP Activity Centre to Scope. Tendered Amount $225,500 (ex GST)