Northern Territory residents are encouraged to apply.
Salary Level: 4 ($63,132.67 p.a.) + 6 weeks annual leave + 17.5% leave loading + 9.5% superannuation.
Applicants will be assessed as they are received and the position will remain open until a suitable applicant is identified.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of the Regional Services manager - Waste and in accordance with Council corporate plans and policies and relevant legislation this position is responsible for supporting the Regional Service Managers by providing clerical, administrative and operational support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Provide quality administrative support to the Alice Springs based waste and municipal teams including meeting support, maintenance of records, and other administrative tasks..
- Assist the Regional Service Managers to plan, organise, lead and evaluate programs and tasks that support the achievement of Council goals.
- Assist with the preparation and receipt of monthly reports.
- procurement of goods for the waste and municipal programs.
- Effectively contribute as a member of a team in a safe and harmonious work environment.
- Develop positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Travel to remote communities as directed.
- perform and other duties as required by the Regional Service Managers.
Confidential conversations can be obtained by contacting HR Recruitment on (08) 8958 9500 or via email email@example.com
Applicants should be marked to the attention of Recruitment Team and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applicants MUST address the selection criteria detailed in the information package available below.*