Based at Alice Springs.
Level 9 $96,470.23 per annum.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is responsible for supporting Aged & Disability Services through an efficient and effective provision of and maximum access to aged care, disability care and associated programs to the communities within the Regional Council.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualifications in management in relation to Nursing, Aged Care, Disability, Community Services or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the delivery of Aged and/ or Disability Services and associated programs including managing program budgets and contractual requirements at a senior level.
- A thorough understanding of issues affecting Aboriginal people living in remote locations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing and training staff.
- Knowledge of WH&S principles and the ability to promote them in the workplace.
- Current Driver’s Licence and willingness to travel to remote communities.
Contact person: Kate Hams, Director Community services on 08 8958 9562.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org