Salary Level 5, Salary $67,077.45 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation plus 17.5% pro rata Annual Leave Loading.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient Records Management as per government guidelines including developing the records management system and monitoring data whilst ensuring security of records and controlling archival procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to design and document Council’s records management policy, procedures and standards and to properly use Council's corporate records management systems.
- Records Management experience with the ability to adapt to different EDRMS systems.
- High level of data entry experience with high degree of attention to detail.
- Sound written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible in the workplace & undertake adhoc duties.
- Demonstrate active listening and ability to confidently and professionally communicate with a range of CDRC staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times in relation to both business and personal details.
- Demonstrated literacy, numeracy and computer keyboard skills of a high standard.
- Sound knowledge of Work Health & Safety requirements.
- Previous Local Government experience.
- A qualification in Records Management with membership of RIMPA or study towards a qualification.
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations.
- Current NT driver’s licence
Contact person for further information: Anu Talwar, Operations Support Manager, on 08 8958 9511 or mobile 0428 434 911.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information Package and must address the selection criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Recruitment Team and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org