Salary Level 4, $61,583.84 per annum.
People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Operating under the direction of the Aged & Disability Operations Coordinator - West and in accordance with Council corporate plans, policies, relevant legislation and funding requirements, this position has a focus on administrative support and coordination for the Aged and Disability Services team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An awareness of issues affecting Aboriginal people in remote locations and ability to provide effect support in a cross-cultural environment.
- High Level administration support and coordination skills,
- Demonstrated high standard of computer skills including use of Microsoft Office Programs and record keeping systems.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Relevant experience in a similar community service or health sector support/administration role.
- Demonstrated effective customer service with an ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- High level interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated understating of time management techniques, the ability to manage multiple tasks and flexibility to adapt to changing operation demands and timelines.
- Sound decision making skills including an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Current Driver’s License and willingness to travel to remote communities.
- Knowledge of Aged and Disability Care programs.
- Qualifications in a related discipline.
- Experience in using Client Information Management systems and online reporting systems.
- Knowledge of WH&S principles and the ability to promote them in the workplace.
Contact person: Human Resources at email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 8958 9537.
To apply for this position please download the Position Description and Information package and address the Selection Criteria in writing. Applicants also need to submit an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of the Recruitment Team and emailed to email@example.com