Skip to main content

Do you have something to tell the Council?

Have you noticed something that needs to get fixed?  The Council wants to hear from you.  The Council has an online service request system that allows you to log service requests. You can use the online service request system for the following services:

  • roads and pathways,
  • parks and gardens,
  • common use buildings such as laundries, community halls, etc,
  • waste collection, and
  • animal management.

For general comments or suggestions the Council also has general On-line Contact Form.